Welcome to Student Computing Services
We offer technical support for:
- Internet Connection Help (Wired and Wireless -Computers, mobile devices, and other devices in the residence halls)
- Virus Protection and Malware Removal (We can help install Symantec Endpoint Protection and remove harmful files from your computer)
- Mobile Device Support (We can get you online and your email setup)
- Computer Diagnostics (We can diagnose problems with your computer)
- Software Assistance (We can help you install software including Read Write Gold and Symantec Endpoint Protection and Office)
- Tech Tutoring (Let us help you learn how to keep your computer in tip-top shape!)
- Electronics recycling (Bring your old electronics and old media to us to have it recycled properly)
- Checkout equipment to help you with your education (Laptops, iPads, projectors, cameras)
Student Computing Services is a collection of integrated IT support services focused on empowering student success. We collaborate with EKU's diverse student population in one single, convenient location in room 230 of the Combs Classroom Building.
Hours of Operation
Our office closes Friday, December 13th at 3 p.m. and we reopen at 8 a.m. on Friday, January 10, 2014. If you have any questions over the break email us!
Monday - Thursday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Exceptions: Labor Day, Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break and Winter Break, and we adhere to the University inclement weather schedule.